Our Services Can Help You Get The SSDI/SSI Benefits You Need
The experienced disability lawyers at the Law Offices of Sharon J. Meyers in Kansas City, Missouri, take a team approach to helping people who are struggling with Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims. We understand the urgency of our clients’ situations and work to reach a resolution as efficiently as possible.
Since 1984, this firm has been committed to helping disabled workers develop the strongest possible case to establish disability.
Here Are The Ways Our Disability Attorneys Can Assist You
Your appeal begins with a call to our office to allow us to assess your case. We can review the facts and answer your questions regarding a number of topics, including:
- What to do if they denied your claim
- How to figure out if you qualify for SSDI or SSI
- What is the difference between SSDI and SSI
- Why, when and how to make an appeal
- Why you need a Social Security Disability lawyer
- How we can help you prove your disability
- The role of mental health in your claim
- Making a back and knee injury claim
- Claiming a repetitive stress injury
With Us On Your Case, You Don’t Have To Give Up On Your Claim
Many people do not appeal their claims because they are worn down by the system and become discouraged. We take on the burden of collecting doctors’ records, submitting forms and preparing your appeal so you can focus on your health. We know how to obtain the information necessary to win disability claims.